We sincerely provide customers with cost-effective products and overall solutions based on the design technology, the manufacturing process, the quality of yiliu, and the perfect after-sales service, and we are determined to be a global manufacturer of DC motors.
To choose a servo motor, you must first select the one that meets the requirements of a given load, and then select the suitable motor based on the price, weight, volume and other technical and economic indicators. There are too many application areas for servo motors. As long as there is a power source and accuracy requirements are generally required, servo motors may be involved. Such as machine tools, printing equipment, packaging equipment, textile equipment, laser processing equipment, robots, automated production lines and other equipment with relatively high requirements for process accuracy, processing efficiency and work reliability.
Six advantages of servo motor compared with stepper motor:
1. Precision: It realizes the closed-loop control of position, speed and torque; overcomes the problem of stepping motor out of step;
2. Speed: good high-speed performance, generally rated speed can reach 2000-3000 rpm;
3. Adaptability: strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and fast starting requirements;
4. Stability: It runs smoothly at low speed, and it will not produce stepping operation phenomenon similar to stepping motor when running at low speed. Suitable for occasions with high-speed response requirements;
5. Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds;
6. Comfort: Heat and noise are significantly reduced.
To put it simply: the ordinary motor we usually see will rotate for a while due to its own inertia and then stop after a power failure. Servo motors and stepper motors are quick to respond by saying they stop and then go. But stepper motors have lost steps.